RELOOP RP-2000 MK2 DJ-skivspelare, quartz direktdriven, metallchassi
• Quartz-driven DJ turntable with direct drive motor
• Reinforced construction with optimized damping features
• Redesigned metal top panel and tactile buttons
QUARTZ-DRIVEN DJ TURNTABLE WITH DIRECT DRIVE
The RP-2000 MK2 is a dependable turntable for prospective DJs. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel.
QUALITY DIRECT DRIVE MOTOR AND PRECISION-ENGINEERED DIE-CAST PLATTER
Compared to belt-driven turntables, the RP-2000 MK2 transfers its motor force directly to the drive hub – this way a higher torque generates power faster on the precision-engineered platter with minimal wow and flutter. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/- 8 % is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
STATICALLY BALANCED S-SHAPED TONE ARM
The RP-2000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with
hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a large number of pick-up cartridges can be connected.
STATICALLY BALANCED S-SHAPED PREPARED FOR DUST COVER
Available as optional accessory.
NEWLY DEVELOPED TOP PANEL AND STURDY HOUSING DESIGN
The new deep-black metallic top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
WITH PICK-UP AND HEADSHELL
The RP-2000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
• NEW in the MK2 version:
• Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
• Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
• Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 %
• Superior finish in deep black metallic
• Quartz-driven DJ turntable with direct drive
• Perfect for beginners
• Precise motor control with 2 speeds selectable (33 1/3 & 45 rpm)
• Precision-engineered, die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
• Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating - mechanism
• Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
• Extendible needle illumination
• Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
• Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
• Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory)
• Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
• Type: direct drive turntable
• Drive: quarz-driven direct drive
• Motor: 8-pol., 2-phase, brushless DC motor
• Turntable speeds: 2 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45 RPM)
• Starting torque: > 1kg/cm
• Brake time: <1 sec.
• Start-up / rpm change: <1 sec.
• Wow and flutter: <0.15% WRMS • Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
• Brake system: electronic brake
• Material: aluminium die-cast
• Diameter: 332 mm
• Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
• Effective length: 230.5 mm
• Overhang: 16 mm
• Tracking angle error: <3°
• Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 – 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 – 18 g)
• Anti-skating range: 0 - 7 g
• 1x PHONO out (gold-plated), 1x GND
• Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (US/EU)
• Power consumption: 13 W
• Dimensions: 450 (w) x 352 (d) x 144 (h) mm
• Weight: appr. 6.75 kg
• Platter, OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, power cord, operating instruction manual