OCTAMIC2, Mic Preamp 8-channel, 24 bit 192kHz
Skickas direkt från leverantör
The OctaMic II provides 8-Channel 192 kHz / 24 bit AD conversion with eight hi-class microphone and line pre-amplification channels, featuring a combination of sophisticated components and approved RME technology.
Lowest distortion, excellent signal to noise ratio and perfectly linear frequency response transmit and amplify the microphone signals truly unchanged.
The OctaMic II includes some significant enhancements compared to the OctaMic:
- The balanced TRS inputs of the Neutrik Combo XLR jacks are phantom power-free and can be operated as real line inputs too. The improved design of the input circuits allows for a maximum input level of +21 dBu with a convenient gain range from 6 dB up to 60 dB.
- Improved signal to noise ratio (SNR) ADC 107.5 dB
- Improved THD, especially at higher gains
- Optimised heat dissipation by a new and larger housing with improved convection
- Internal wide range power supply with line filter, insensitive to voltage fluctuations
- Super-stable, short circuit proof 48 V phantom power
- 8 x Mic / Line Preamp Input (XLR/TRS Combo)
- 8 x Line Output (TRS balanced)
- 8 x AD-converter (up to 192 kHz)
- 2 x ADAT Output (S/MUX, up to 96 kHz)
- 4 x AES/EBU Output (D-sub, up to 192 kHz)
- 1 x AES/SPDIF Sync Input
- Phase, Low Cut and Phantom power per channel
- Clip Hold Memory